The Kasumi Titanium 3" Paring Knife is a small knife with a plain edge blade. It is ideal for peeling and other small or intricate work (such as de-veining a shrimp, removing the seeds from a jalapeño, 'skinning' or cutting small garnishes). It is designed to be an all-purpose knife, similar to a chef's knife, except smaller.
The Kasumi Titanium 7" Santoku Knife is a general-purpose knife of the Japanese kitchen. The word "Santoku" refers to the three cutting tasks which the knife performs well: slicing, dicing, and mincing. The Santoku's blade and handle are designed to work in harmony by matching the blade's width/weight to the weight of blade tang and handle. The Japanese Santoku is a well-balanced knife.
Kasumi Titanium Coated knives are Japanese style blades with black plastic handles. Prevents Oxidation, non allergenic. Manufactured by Sumikama Cutlery Seki Japan!
The features of the Kasumi Titanium 2 Piece Knife Set:
- Titanium coated steel blade
- High Carbon Molybdenum Vanadium Steel with a Titanium coating
- Keeps a sharper edge longer than other knives
- Titanium advantages:
- corrosion proof in all environments,
- chemical and acid resistant,
- more abrasion resistant than steel
- non-allergenic metal
- totally odorless
- Non-slip ergo poly handle - very comfortable
- Made in Seki, Japan