The Kasumai 7 inch Santoku Knife is a general-purpose knife of the Japanese kitchen. The word "Santoku" refers to the three cutting tasks which the knife performs well: slicing, dicing, and mincing. The Santoku's blade and handle are designed to work in harmony by matching the blade's width/weight to the weight of blade tang and handle. The Japanese Santoku is a well-balanced knife.
Kasumi Titanium Coated knives are Japanese style blades with black plastic handles. Prevents Oxidation, non allergenic. Manufactured by Sumikama Cutlery Seki Japan!
The features of the Kasumi Titanium 3" Paring Knife:
- 3 inch titanium coated steel blade
- High Carbon Molybdenum Vanadium Steel with a Titanium coating
- Keeps a sharper edge longer than other knives
- Titanium advantages:
- corrosion proof in all environments,
- chemical and acid resistant,
- more abrasion resistant than steel
- non-allergenic metal
- totally odorless
- Non-slip ergo poly handle - very comfortable
- Universal knife type that can be used for fish, meat, vegetables and the like
- Made in Seki, Japan